More About Dr (Col) Anil Dhall
After completing MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, India in 1982 scoring highest marks he completed internship and residency in internal medicine at INHS Asvini College of Medicine in Bombay (1990), where he achieved Gold Medal for standing first in MD (Medicine) in Bombay University. He completed Post graduation and doctoral training as an interventional cardiologist from GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi.
He has also achieved many awards in various areas
- He was awarded the Presidential decoration of SENA MEDAL(Distinguished service) in 2005
- Chief of Army Staff Commendation Card 2006
- General Officer Commanding in Chief (Southern Command) Commendation Card 2000.
- General Officer Commanding in Chief (Northern Command) Commendation Card 1985.
- DGAFMS Silver Medal for standing first in MOJC.
- Col.CR Rangarajan Trophy for best all Round officer MOJC.
- Gold Medal for standing first in MD (Med) in Bombay University 1990.
- He has involved as principal investigator or co-investigator in numerous clinical trials related to stenting, PFO closure, and valve repair.
- He has also been involved in multicenter trials related to treatment options for aortic stenosis, and preventing coronary events in acute cardiac conditions and Heart failure condition.
- He has been invited to present results of his research at national and international symposia and conferences.
He is author or co-author of more than 20 book chapters in medical textbooks on his specialty interests, and he has authored numerous articles and abstracts in medical journals on his clinical experience.
- API Text book of medicine 1999.Chapter on sports medicine – Venkatraman s, DHALL A, Sahni TK.
- Tropical Neurology – IML Sawhney,Chopra JS, Eds Venkataraman S, DHALL A. Dhamija
- Cardiolgy Update CSI 2004 Prehospital Thrombolysi s- CSI – Textbook 2004 Garg S, Dhall A, Sethi KK.