More About Dr Shalini Chawla Khanna
- MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi – 1997
- DGO – Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi – 2002
- DNB – Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi 2007
15 years in reputed institutions like SGRH, MAMC, Fortis LA FEMME, Sitaram Bhartia Hospital, Neelkant IVF Centre and South Delhi Clinic.
- Paper “Is routine screening of thyroid function in pregnancy justified?” published in “The Ganga Ram Journal”, has been awarded the best article published in year 2011.
- Best oral presentation award at 16th National Congress of Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction, March 2011 at Agra.
- Dr Bhagwanti Kotwani Award for best student in obstetrics and gynecology, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
- 2nd prize in the Quiz competition at 15th annual conference of NARCHI, 2006.
- Received 3rd prize for the poster “Thyroid dysfunction – Maternal and perinatal outcome” at 15th Annual Conference of NARCHI (Delhi Chapter) in 2006.
Associations & Memberships
MNAMS – Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
Medical Registration Number